Interesting Sites

Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

My First Camera

Saturday night 3 of us when to mall to purchase camera. I really want to have a camera of my own so badly. Since we have enough budget so we bought 1. Yeay! I have my own camera not expensive but the most important I can capture memories picture.

Introducing to my new toy . . . Panasonic Lumix DMC-S3 Digital Camera



For more information about this camera check out this link Panasonic Lumix DMC-S3


I also bought mini tripod and screen protector all cost me RM519.00 with free casing(that what sales girl told me).

picture taken with Lumix DMC-S3

Not bad right the picture, clear better then the previous picture taken with CSL camera phone and laptop camera. So from now on I'm gonna using my new camera YeaY!



Lumix DMC-S3 also has HD movie. This video I'm using with my lumix camera to capture the computer  games.



If you looking for budget camera this lumix is a great little device. It's cheap, light, easy to use, and takes a pretty good picture given the right conditions.


Panasonic Ideas for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment