Interesting Sites

Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

How to know your DXN reward

Hi readers, alright today I'm gonna explain a bit  about DXN marketing plan for those doesn't have any downline yet or just   for own use or even own business.

Well, lets start with DXN Marketing Plan the promising reward from DXN Marketing below or for more can click at this link.

B. Bonuses

1. Group Bonus (6% - 21%)
· To be entitled for this Group Bonus, you need to maintain 100 PPV each month.

(PPV means Personal Point Value / PSV means Personal Sales Value)

Accumulated Group PV . . . . Bonus

4,500 and above 21%
3,250 . . . . . . . . 18%
2,000 . . . . . . . . 15%
1,000 . . . . . . . . 12%
300 . . . . . .  . . . . 9%
100 . . . . . .  . . . . 6%


PV : Point Value, for qualification and status.
SV : Sales Value, for calculation of Bonus and Incentive.



2 of the below picture are my latest Statement & CashBill for example to calculated your bonus reward. Know what? I'm expecting for 12% bonus for this month hi~hi :D


CashBill For Member Shopper

To get bonus you need to maintain 100 PPV each month. So I bought

. RG-90 : . . 51.50PV , 55.10SV
GL-360 : 140.00PV , 151.00SV

Total PV = 191.50 , Total SV = 206.10
(just like above picture)

My PV  191.50 and I'm qualified for bonus.

Make sure you maintain 100PV before end of month to get bonus for the next month.


Statement For The Month of SEPTEMBER 2011

This is my latest bonus statement. My Accumulated PV  809.30. This accumulated PV will show you how many %bonus you will receive.

My latest Accumulated PV  809.30 show that my bonus % is 9%(look at the marketing plan Bonus) But this is previous bonus. This coming bonus will be getting more I hope.



To calculated bonus, you have to look at B. Bonuses marketing plan.

(Bonus formula : SV X %Bonus = XXXX )

Example:

First must add the Accumulated PV from the Statement For The Month of SEPTEMBER with Cashbill for the month of OCTOBER.(look at the picture)

809.30 + 191.50 = 1000.80(this going to be Statement For The Month of OCTOBER 2011)

So Accumulated PV  1000.80 (Check at the marketing plan) which mean that my bonus % is 12%. When my Accumulated PV from the Statement increase so do my bonus % will increase too.


Then, to calculate my bonus reward (use bonus formula). . .

-> look at the cashbill at the picture above the SV  206.10


206.10 SV X 12% (Marketing Plan Bonus) = 24.732


I expected that I'm will get RM24.00 this week. hehe just guessing. But I can't wait for the time coming...

If you readers still don't understand please do email me.


Take care ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment