Interesting Sites

Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Star Agent (SA) - 21.00% Group Bonus

Good Morning DXN,

This month I'm so grateful that 1 of my business partner has achieve Qualified Star Agent (25%). Yaahoo . . . Don't worry. . . she gave me permission to post her picture of her achieving.

I wonder how much will her bonus will be hmm. . .  because she has make ...  look at the picture below for PPV. PPV meaning Personal Point Value .


Unfortunately she doesn't have any business partner yet. 

If you wish to be her business partner you can register your membership thru online https://eworld.dxn2u.com and at the *Sponsor Code fill with this number 011351313 . 

Make sure you purchase your membership book & card thru online so you could get all the benefits from this company.

Next month I will post her bonus to show you guys out there that this company is real in earning money . . . hi hi .

So stay tune . .   

No comments:

Post a Comment